Saturday, March 31, 2012

Microsoft, My baby's all grown up!

Most people who know me would never accuse me of being a Microsoft evangelist. Several would accuse me of being a Microsoft heathen. I gave MS a hard time, not because I hate MS, rather I knew they could do better but didn't. Well My Baby's All Grown Up! The excuses have been left behind, the sleazy business models have been tossed in the trash, and MS is out to kick ass!

Windows 8 is simply the best thing to happen to computers since Windows 95, and will be as big a change to all our lives. Anyone who remembers dual booting to play a game knows what I mean. To everyone else, it was a big, big deal.

I'm going to write a few posts about Windows 8 and my thoughts on what it means. I'll write about the business impact, the design impact, and the programming impact. The world is about to change. Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment